Les Shinigamis d'Esthar Index du Forum

Les Shinigamis d'Esthar Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

huhurrdur i watch anime so i must main genji

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Shinigamis d'Esthar Index du Forum -> Rukongai (RDC) -> Role Play
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davefollmers

Alliance: brest
Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 14:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: huhurrdur i watch anime so i must main genji Répondre en citant

HI,

Guess what i've got 150 hours genji and i never watched an anime in my life. outside maybe pokemon when i was a kid. not sure if that counts as an anime either way. Ever thought people like the heroes playstyle and may not roleplay as a ninja in the game because it's soo cool"?. 
Anyway Some of your points you brought up are just borderline silly. Genji takes a really long time to master. A combination of mechanical skill, judgement and precision. His shurikens are fairly weak compared to mccrees revolver or 76s rifles sustain damage.
So i think its okay for him to have a strong ulti. and lets not ignore the part that as soon as you ult with genji. the whole opposite team instantly swaps to you and you often die before getting any kill. OR the enemy lucio/zen ulties and cancels out your ulti completely. You need the snowball effect to basicly dash swing oneshot chain in order to team wipe. and most of the case that never happends. Heroes like mccree and roadhog can u shut u down completely during ult. Genji is hardly overpowered.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17612831863?page=2#post-21
Blockchain Application Examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Avr - 14:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Shinigamis d'Esthar Index du Forum -> Rukongai (RDC) -> Role Play Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange